October is Microsoft Office Month in the Smartzone, and here are the topics for next week:
- Monday, Oct. 15: Making Quick Flyers with Publisher 2010
- Tuesday, Oct. 16: Calendars, Appointments, and Tasks in Outlook 2010
- Wednesday, Oct. 17: Outlook 2011 for the Mac: Tips and Tricks
- Thursday, Oct. 18: Narrating your Powerpoint 2010 Presentation
- Friday, Oct. 19: Tracking Changes and Comments in Word 2010
Each session will be held twice a day at 10:30 A.M. and 2:30 P.M. The Smartzone is located on the main floor of Leyburn Library. No signup is necessary, and we hope to see you there!