The June issue of Student Health 101 is now available!
So why should you read Student Health 101, the W&L online health and wellness magazine at
First, you can enter the June drawing for $1,000 for checking out the June issue.
Second, there are some great articles in Student Health 101:
- Coffee, Copies, Fries with That? 5 skills to take away from any job or internship
- Recharge and Refocus: Ways to make time for yourself
- How Do You Identify? Exploring the labels of sexual identity
- Free Yourself from Fast-Food: Building blocks for budget-friendly meals
- Master Your Muscle Groups
- Exercises to build strength this summer
- UCookbook: Healthy Summer Foods
- FitnessU: Fitness With a Friend
What summer blockbuster movie are you planning to see?
And if you missed it – be sure to check out the May issue, with Creative Ways to Break a Sweat, Don’t Forget to Remember, Unwrap the Facts, Presenting Yourself to Employers and more, at http://readsh101.com/last_wlu.html.
Be sure to like us on Facebook to find out when we announce the lucky winner: https://www.facebook.com/WashingtonandLeeStudentHealth101
Have a healthy summer!