Here is an easy way to jumpstart your wellness program!

Evolve Wellness LogoRegistration for the Generals Express Challenge has started! This simple challenge is a perfect way to get started with the Evolve Wellness program and to learn how to use your Pebble or the online Activity Tracker. All you have to do is register for the challenge and log 10 hours of physical activity between September 3rd and September 30th. If you have a Pebble, it will do the work for you! This challenge is worth 25 points.

To find out more about the challenge, and to register, please sign in to the Evolve Wellness website through go.wlu.edu/wellness and go to the My Programs page.

For more information about the Pebble Activity Tracker, go to My Devices on the Evolve Wellness Website or check out the videos here http://www.fitlinxx.net/resource-center-videos-pebble.htm.

This entry was posted in Human Resources, Wellness and tagged , , .
Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to “Here is an easy way to jumpstart your wellness program!”

1. Tracey Mason says:

I’m having difficulty following the directions from the 8/22/13 email about “jump starting” the Evolve Wellness program by registering. Where is “learn more”? Where is “My Programs”?

• Anne Remington says:

Hi Tracey, Great question. The Live Well page link was directing to the incorrect page. I have corrected this and it should direct you to the Live Well site. The My Programs tab will show up in the left column once you get logged in to the Evolve Wellness website. Once you get the My Programs page, you will find a box with the Generals Express learn more link and the register here link.