Any external credit to turn in? (AP, IB, summer school, transfer)

If you are an ugr student who has external credit from last year study abroad or summer study, or a first-year student who hasn’t yet submitted AP or IB scores, please take care of this now.  It is the student’s responsibility to request, complete, and turn in all paperwork associate with external credit, prior to the last day of classes for this term (Dec 6, 2013).

This entry was posted in University Registrar.
Bookmark the permalink.
Log In | Log Out