Check out the interesting and timely articles in the February edition of W&L’s e-health magazine Student Health 101 at
First, you can enter the February drawing for $1,000 for checking out the February issue.
Second, there are some great articles in Student Health 101:
- Stop Hitting Snooze: How to make the most of your morning
- Bring Home the Gold: Olympic workouts you can do anywhere
- The Reality of Romance: 5 tips for maintaining healthy relationships
- Curb Your Cravings: Strategies to become a mindful eater
- 6 Ways to Ace Your Next Paper: Strategies to reduce your academic stress
- Crack the Job Listing Code
- 10 Tips for Having a Blast on a Budget
- What’s Your Favorite Olympic Event? Which event are you most looking forward to? Please share! http://readsh101.com/olympics/wlu.html
- UCookbook: Healthy Microwave Desserts
- FitnessU: Boot-Camp Style Workouts
- And much more…
Also catch us on the W&L Facebook page for Student Health 101 – lots of health tips!
Check out the Self-Care Guide for all your health questions from A – Z!
Thanks for taking the time to read Student Health 101! Feedback is always welcome.
Here’s to a Healthy February!