Student Health 101 is a monthly health and wellness magazine just for W&L students and their families. Each issue contains valuable information that will help your student make better decisions and can help you gain a better understanding of the health and wellness challenges that face today’s students.
There is a special abridged version just for parents and families called Parent Perspective. Please take a few minutes to read the issues each month, as we believe that they can be a valuable resource for you and your family.
You can read the February issue of the Parent Perspective online at http://readsh101.com/wlu-pp.html .
You can also check out the full-length articles which are interesting and timely in the February edition of W&L’s e-health magazine Student Health 101 at
There are some great articles in Student Health 101:
- Stop Hitting Snooze: How to make the most of your morning
- Bring Home the Gold: Olympic workouts you can do anywhere
- The Reality of Romance: 5 tips for maintaining healthy relationships
- Curb Your Cravings: Strategies to become a mindful eater
- 6 Ways to Ace Your Next Paper: Strategies to reduce your academic stress
- Crack the Job Listing Code
- 10 Tips for Having a Blast on a Budget
- What’s Your Favorite Olympic Event? Which event are you most looking forward to? Please share! http://readsh101.com/olympics/wlu.html
- UCookbook: Healthy Microwave Desserts
- FitnessU: Boot-Camp Style Workouts
- And much more…
Also catch us on the W&L Facebook page for Student Health 101 – lots of health tips!
Check out the Self-Care Guide for all your health questions from A – Z!
Thanks for taking the time to read Student Health 101! Feedback is always welcome.
Here’s to a Healthy February!