Student Health 101, the W&L online health and wellness magazine at http://readsh101.com/wlu.html
There are some great articles in Student Health 101:
- 30 Seconds to Make an Impression: How to market yourself in any situation
- Take Charge of Your Credit: What it means and how to make it stronger
- Your Core Is Key: How to build abdominal and back strength
- Active Listener or Problem Solver? How to help friends through tough times
- Love Your Body: Embrace the skin you’re in
- What’s Your Favorite Summer Movie? What movie best exemplifies summer? Please share in this week’s poll!
- UCookbook: Creative Popcorn Prep
- Fitness U: Pushup workouts for EveryoneAnd much more…
June Stall Street Journals can be found here. They will not be posted this month in campus bathrooms.
- Natural Sunscreens
- Breathe In, Breathe Out
- Refreshing Summer Drinks
- 4 Money-Saving Tricks
Check out the great health tips on the W&L Student Health 101 Facebook page
And if you want to read the abbreviated version especially for Parents called the Parent Perspective can be found here
Have a health question or concern? The Self-Care Guide can help
And if you want to read previous issues or any of the STALL STREET JOURNALS go to the W&L Student Health 101 website at go.wlu.edu/SH101
Have a Healthy Summer!